Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Contracts: Multiple, $33M

URS Federal Inc., Germantown, Md. (N00189-12-D-Z016); Raytheon Technical Services Co. LLC, Sterling, Va. (N00189-12-D-Z017); Technical Software Services Inc., Pensacola, Fla. (N00189-12-D-Z018); Camber Corp., Huntsville, Ala. (N00189-12-D-Z019); General Dynamics Information Technology, Fairfax, Va. (N00189-12-D-Z020); Northrop Grumman Corp., Herndon, Va. (N00189-12-D-Z021); Logistic Services International Inc., Jacksonville, Fla. (N00189-12-D-Z022); Sonalysts Inc., Waterford, Conn. (N00189-12-D-Z023); and Kratos Defense and Security Solutions, San Diego, Calif. (N00189-12-D-Z024), are being awarded modifications under previously awarded multiple award contracts to exercise option two of the contracts pursuant to contract clause FAR 52.217-9, option to extend the term of the contract. The contracts provide education training products and services for the Naval Education Training Command in conjunction with Naval Education Training and Professional Development and Technology Center which works to educate Navy sailors in a variety of ways. The maximum contract value, for option two, for all nine contracts combined, is $33,079,710. These nine contractors will compete for task orders under the terms and conditions of the awarded contracts. No funding will be obligated with the exercise of the option, and therefore none of the funding will expire before the end of the current fiscal year. Funding will be provided on individual task orders issued against the contracts during the period of the option. Work will be performed in Pensacola (90 percent) and the other 10 percent will be performed at the contractors' locations. Work is expected to be completed April 30, 2015. The NAVSUP Fleet Logistics Center Norfolk, Contracting Department, Philadelphia Office, Philadelphia, Pa., is the contracting activity. (Source: DoD, 04/01/14)